Bright Minds Psychology Service offers assessment to individuals across the lifespan. The assessment process at Bright Minds Psychology Service involves the following stages: Intake, Assessment, Feedback, and Report Writing.
We provide assessment and diagnosis for the following:
- Specific Learning Disorder (i.e., Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Executive functioning difficulties
- Intellectual impairment
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder/Conduct Disorder
Assessment prices may vary depending on individual requirements. The total cost of an assessment ranges in price from $650 (for a basic cognitive assessment) through to $1200 (for a comprehensive psychoeducational assessment). Individual testing requirements and a schedule of fees will be discussed when booking an initial appointment.
Please note: Final reports will not be available until the cost of the assessment has been paid in full.
Included in the assessment fees are the following services:
- Initial appointment to gather all relevant background information and to confirm required assessment items
- All required testing sessions
- A face-to-face feedback session to discuss results (approximately 1 hour)
- A comprehensive report containing all relevant background information, test scores and discussion of results, conclusive summary, relevant recommendations, and suggestions for intervention.
If you have any questions about the assessment process, please refer to the FAQs page or contact us directly for more information.
In addition to our assessment service, Bright Mind Psychology Service offers limited counselling appointments. We provide assistance with:
- Parenting support (e.g., parenting strategies, managing challenging behaviours, post-partum depression and anxiety).
- ADHD support and psychoeducation.
- Individual therapy to address concerns such as anxiety, depression, stress, social skills issues, anger management problems, and low self-esteem.
Initial appointment (approximately 50 minutes) – $150
Individual sessions (50 minutes) – $115